Friday, August 2, 2013

Dun DA dA dAAAAAA!!!! DOUBLE FRIDAY FREEBIE!!!!

Okay so life is crazy and I'm coming to you about 8 hours later than usual today, but I'm here. I did not forget you! As promised I have a double friday freebie with a double double freebie. Not only do I have two templates for you today but one of them is a double pager. WOOT! So here we go I hope you love 'em.
First here's the one from last week that I failed to get posted. I love how my CT played with it. They are fabulous.

ANGIE


DANA


DONNA


LAHNI


LINDSAY


AND FROM ME

And here it is:
Link no longer available

Ok now for the double. I have to excuse my girls from this. Life has been busy for everyone, myself included so not everyone was able to finish this one this week. I will post any other layouts I get for this, so check back for inspiration, cause there are more a comin!

DONNA

AND ME
Dana

Lahni

Lauren

And the template

Link no longer available

Hope you all love it and forgive me for slackin! Leave me some love :)

1 comment: