Thursday, November 14, 2013

Choo! Choo! All Aboard!! The Scraps-N-Pieces Blog Train is ready to leave the station. This month the train is called "Giving Thanks". My CT Member, Bekki, used several parts of the Blog Train and one of my Alphabetty Templates to create a quick page freebie. The contributions this month are remarkable -- you'll want to collect them all.  

Here is Bekki's contribution. Click on the preview below to download.  
  Now on to the other wonderful stations on the train's journey! Have fun!

Kiana Fitzpatrick Designs
Janece Suarez Designs
Shuckclod's Stuff
Karen Diamond Designs
JMC Designs
TimberScraps
Inspired By You Designs
Arizona Girl AK Designs
Growing Pains Scrapped
GraceBlossoms4U
creationsbysamanthan
Jiovanna's Creations
Honeybees Creative Hive
Nana's Digi-Blog
BeezDesignz
Shel Belle Scraps
Ann's Scrapbook Heaven
Lady Sherwood Designs
Desert Digi-Scrap
Psephi's Creative Corner
Cajun Diva Scraps annusplace
Janet's Digital Joys

A little bonus from me....if you head to my FACEBOOK PAGE and like my page you will get a fan Freebie! Also go snag my Alphabetty Template Set in my STORE at Scraps N Pieces for only $3.99. This is the first set in my alphabet series, so watch for more to come!

6 comments: